Where the devil have you been I hear you all cry? You’ve not been commenting on people’s posts, you’ve not been checking in, have you fallen off the edge of the world? Not quite.
Over the past few weeks, outside of work hours, I have been working on the Add Deal website so that at the end of June we can launch a new online search engine, I won’t go into to much detail other than watch this space.
So what’s happening with this blog? Well end of June, I will be closing down the blog, re-directing the domain name to our Official Add Deal blog, which I hope you will all pop over and visit. As much as I have enjoyed the ROW80 checkins, unfortunately I won’t be checking in from the end of June.
So pop a date in your diary, June 30th will be the last time we blog on here, this blog will be archived and re-directed.
- Finalising the accounts this week, and arranging to meet the accountant once organsied.
- Bank Accounts: Application approved, awaiting documents to enable usage, but this goal has now been complete and will be struck off.
- Sack off unimportant projects. done/li>
- Boost Torbay Blog:- Updated several times this past month, pop over and have a look at their articles.
- Torbay Discount Card Blog: – Not updated
- EThree Mobile Blog:- Not Updated
- Ethree Corporate Blog:- Not Updated
- Personal Blog:- Updated, and will be removed from the goals.
Now this section has taken a heck of a hammering these past few weeks. I’ve started a diet and I’ve got a weight that I’m aiming to reach. So here goes.
Weigh Inn: Completed I weighed a staggering 20st 7lbs, huge or what.
Target Weight: I’m aiming to 19st 5lbs by the end of June, my current weight is 20st 2lbs, pretty good eh.
The above goals will now be crossed off the list.
I am yet to do the following:
Join the gym:- This is planned for the end of the month
Physical Activity:- I’m walking to and from work, and this week have started walking down the sea front in a morning.