So begins another late check in from me, and I really can say that this week I really haven’t had the time to really do anything other than work and code on the main Add Deal website. The website was finally launched on Friday the 18th May 2012 with the view to continue to develop the website over the coming few weeks and months.
So what else has been going on apart from coding?? Well not much else to report as yet…I have been carrying on with the blogging side of my ROW80 and in fact the Blogging side of things has really taken off. I have been doing a lot of other different tasks including meeting the Riviera Centre to talk to them about something really new.
I am currently in the process of organising and arranging Torbay’s first official Baby and Toddler Show for 2013 and I also have plans to arrange more in the way of Baby Shows, services and products…
Anyway let’s get on with this weeks check in, as always you can find a copy of all of my initial goals in the dedicated ROW80 category, you can also find a copy of all of my check ins to date in there.
Don’t forget to sign up to my Add Deal newsletter – the only newsletter you need to keep a pace of all of the Add Deal developments.
- Blog at least 10 times per week: Bit of a bad week this week, only managed to complete 4 blog posts all week. This will be expanded in the coming weeks.
- Complete 5 guest blog posts per week: Not done
- Comment on 5 Blog posts Not done
- Meet local businesses to see if there is any demand: This will be completed this week as I will be approaching local businesses to discover if there is demand for a system like this.
- Launch Main Website: Completed – this goal will now be removed.
- Have 5 new users signing up a day: Not done
- Build Brand recognition through social media: This has continued over the past few weeks, and has been stepped up quite a bit with regards to Add Deal Babies.
- Promote the concept of Boost Torbay: This will be carried out over the next 2 weeks once demand has been established.
- Development of the Backend system: - This will be started this week and should be finished by the end of May/June
- Register as Self Employed: Completed – this goal will now be removed.
Nothing new to report
Ok so this week the diet did take a bit of a battering… I won’t go into too much details.. and tomorrow normal order will be restored.
E-mail: All e-mails are in their correct folders.
Music: Nothing New
Hobby: Nothing new
Film: Nothing new
TV: Nothing new
Over the next couple of weeks there are a lot more developments planned… I hope that I will be able to keep up with my ROW80 goals, however please do understand that Add Deal and Add Deal Babies have exploded and a lot of my time is currently being taken up managing and developing these websites.
Don’t forget to visit the new Add Deal.com website.
Also sign up to the official Add Deal Newsletter